Today’s weather is brought to you by..
Who in their right mind would sponsor a weather report like this?
Here’s some of the latest temperatures thanks to Google:
- -25 C, with the wind-40: Edmonton, Alberta ( that’s -13 farenheit before the wind)
- 2C, winds calm: Toronto, Ontario (36f)
- 3C, no wind: Sacramento California (38f)
- 6C, light wind: Rockport Texas 43f
- 11C, light winds: Yuma Arizona 52f
- 25C, light winds: Mazatlan, Mexico 80f
- 27C, light winds: Port Charlotte, Florida 86f
I picked these cities because we know someone who either lives in, or is visiting each one of them. How come we are in the warmest part of the continent you ask? I’d like to call it good management but we all remember that we were originally headed for Arizona this winter.
I think most of us better make sure we know all the words to Anne Murray’s song Snowbird
“The storm starts, when the drops start dropping
When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.” -Dr Seuss